blahblahbloglog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

blahblah bloglog

Now why didn't I call it this? Maybe I'll figure it out by and by, get this colour thing organised, change the template or at least get a few things straight.
I am so glad the wretched Hallowe'en, so called, is over. Been suffering ridiculous explosions, stinking bonfires of rubbish for a month. Now all that is left is the detritus of dozens of small and large bonfires and unburnt garbage piled among the wet leaves.
All saints, Toussaint, I'm ready for ya! I worked hard on an essay all 3 days of the holiday and now I'm taking it a little easier, reading in a more leisurely way this week, pacing myself for the next onslaught.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger ... said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home