blahblahbloglog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Too tired

I used to sleep like a log for 9-10 hours a night and find it hard to stay up past one and worse to get out of bed in the morning.
Something happened to change all that; I blame it on the kids. Since I had them, I just CANNOT lie in bed at all in the morning and find it almost impossible to get to bed early. So..... I'm always tired.
If I stay up extra late there's no way to make up the sleep, because I always wake up by 6 o'clock. Oh God, is this what getting old is about?
I envy people who don't have much to do, but I can't stop rushing about all day.
It's now dark when I leave the house and often, already dark when I get home. This is not right; I hate it when I can't see my garden at least once a day. My bulbs are drowning and I haven't been able to drain their pots.
oh yes, Winter is here, all right, I've got that SAD feeling again and there is nothing to be done about it.
Except put my head down, work hardand TRY to go to bed earlier, really, really, really I promise myself.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home