blahblahbloglog

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Insomnia

Since Sunday, I've only had about 8 hours sleep, so I am staggering about, feeling very sorry for myself and livid that my last weekoff is trickling away without my being able to work or play properly.
Saw 'Pavee Lackeen', about a traveller girl, really tragic and depressing. Lost another friend (younger than me...) on the 6th January, which was apparently 'Women's Christmas' --eh?--, never heard of that before, but it made a nice story to tell at the well-attended funeral in Mt Merrion.
Having lots of problems with No. 1 (and only) son, which makes boring reading and is even worse to endure.
The more coffee I drink, the worse the insomnia, but I need to keep on going to deal with dentist appointments, visits to galleries, meetings and the supremely boring household chores, which need to be cleared, like the blocked drains, before I can concentrate on the New Term and the New Modules and all the evil little surprises that may be waiting in the wings......yaaaaaaaauuuugh, Hoolah, Hoolah, Hoo....I'm off to bed, ranting and raving unintelligibly......no good to man nor beast.
All this on No Alcohol at all; maybe that's the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home