blahblahbloglog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

McManus and McManus

Sounds like an all-in wrestling team to me, but they are actually Dr John and Liz McManus TD and a lovely couple they are too. Now she has her own weblog, but it looks to me like a boring old political website, rather than the robust beasts we think of as weblogs.
I wondertoo, should I point out to her, that one of the dirtiest weblogs I ever find myself looking at, is McManus, the 'CIA operative' and as foul-mouthed as they come (her, her, her). I wonder if any of her Labour supporters will ever find themselves directed, in error, to his site? There could be trouble ahead and I know who I'll put my money on. Yeah, Liz, --she's tough.
Incidentally, although I post infrequently, I did post something onthe 12th March and Blogger has vanished it, I can't find anything but the date left of it and after I post this, that will be gone too. What does Blogger do with all the posts he (gotta be a he) eats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home