blahblahbloglog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Studyitis

Studyitis has set in rather early this year and is making it seriously hard for me to keep to a rigid study programme. I was so good last year and I thought it would be easier this year (she whined).

No; with the disruption of the field trip, and the resulting extra essay taking me off-track, it has been hard to keep plugging along. The weather, with its unremitting rain and all-round nastiness, has done its best to help keep me indoors, but the dentist and and doctor appointments have kept on coming. Once I'm out of doors, I find it hard to get back inside and when inside, its harder yet to go to the study, otherwise known as my bedroom and get down to reducing my piles of notes and photocopied readings and bookmarked books, to succinct study notes on cards.

But I must do it; in 2 months it will be over and I can enjoy the summer, as much as one can enjoy very much, being without an income, thanks to completely lazy and ungrateful offspring, who refuse to continue studying, which would have allowed me to continue as a supportive mother(and be in turn supported as such).

I am confused; how do I stop being one of those, anyway? Seems to me it comes with the territory, whether or not the idle critters intend to trot along to college classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home