blahblahbloglog

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weather or whatnot

I had a fun weather day today. While I struggled with Culture-Historical theory, it was sunny. While I suffered through Processual Archaeology, it rained, but when I reached Post-Processualism, it hailed and thundered and bolts of lightning issued in a distinctly Biblical manner.
As hail rained, or thundered, or simply pelted down from the sky, the dulcet tones of the ice-cream truck continued to tinkle out, as he menaced the local neighbourhoods with his barely frozen, germ-laden fat globules. Not too many takers; his speedy getaway coincided with my turning, a little wearily I admit, to gender Archaeology studies.
It isn't that I dislike the subject, but I find it hard not to wear myself out with indignation and I haven't reached Archaeology and Colonisation yet, so I have to leave something in the tank......
One month to go, and counting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home