blahblahbloglog

Monday, May 29, 2006

Blood from a turnip

I have managed to extract a little more information about the filming job. It seems it is not a film as such, but an American television series about the Tudors, so himself is prancing about in tights and doublet, as well as sporting the little van Dyck beard that makes him look like a playing card when he stands still.
It is being shot in Kilmainham, North Dublin and due to the unseasonably cold, windy weather we have been experiencing, hasn't been much fun, what with standing around for up to 7 hours in tights.
I don't know who is making it or if there are any 'names' starring. I am not allowed to ask too many questions at one time.
The girl is in a drama of her own, vanishing for days on end without so much as a 'phone call....
As for me, I am trying to find a cheap flight to Crete, so I can mooch around the Royal palaces for a few weeks, beyond the reach of the wretched offspring and recover my spirits, still in the doldrums. Lots of boring stuff to do before any escape can be realised however, and I am presently drearily taking care of business, one thing at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home