blahblahbloglog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Quincunx

Finished! No glorious sense of rayonnance, but now I have to morph myself into a normal person once again, from the curious persona which I have inhabited for at least, the last month.
How foul exams are! - no relation to education, they reduced me to a prize poodle, but unfortunately, one that didn't perform very well on the day. Or any of the days on which performance was required.
The first exam found me suffering from acute tonsillitis and on antibiotics, which upset my stomach. A disastrous effort, followed by another, scarcely better. As the week progressed, followed by yet another, I improved only slightly in the quality of my regurgitations. Tricks refused to work, plans collapsed and my memory failed me. No excuses, my papers stank. I shall be too ashamed to look certain people in the eye this summer, but I shall probably scrape through on aggregate, coursework included. If not, the tedious business will be repeated in August and, although I hate to admit it, I could probably use the practice.
So, to circle from square, here I come.....if only the weather would co-operate.

p.s. Where's my colour gone? I like to colour my text, but lack skills via html, so I rely on the quick icons, but now I'm offered only spell-check, bolding and links. Oh well, I'll have to be plain. Maybe I'll get in some links by and by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home