blahblahbloglog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Go ahead; see if I care

I am off again - to investigate the island of Sark, leaving male offspring to water the bonsai and feed the cat and, possibly, remember to put the garbage out This Time.
Furthermore, I have told him that, should any of his mates see fit to insult me in my absence, he need not consider it incumbent upon him to respond by headbutting them in the chest - or elsewhere.
My friend is much recovered and can continue her convalescence on holiday. I do hope she is still able to run up and down cliffs, swim and bike around the island. After all, I don't want to get bored and there are NO cars on the island to tootle around in.
I suppose this means we can be sure of NOT running into Jeremy Clarkson.
Back in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home