blahblahbloglog

Sunday, August 13, 2006

World Traveller



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide
This gives a somewhat exaggerated view of my travels, since my very limited excursions into China, for example, allowed me to claim the whole of China as my explored territory. Alaska appears, although I have never visited that State; I have visited Hawaii, however(another non-contiguous state).
There may even be lacunae; I went through the list pretty quickly. The only sections I could claim nothing from, were Central and South America and the Caribbean, although most of Africa is as yet unvisited. How I long to visit West Africa, East Africa, most of China.
So many countries, so little time...not to mention money, terrorist problems, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home