blahblahbloglog

Friday, February 02, 2007

upup and away

Yes, I SHALL be going to California,although I hope I get a better reception than my dear one gave me on hearing that I had booked a 3-week stay - shall we say, a little cool...
If I shell out over €600 on the cheapest flights I could find,I am not going to stay for just a long weekend,but I am wondering,how will her house-mates relate to my staying at the house? I shall have to find some alternatives when I get there.
The decider was that I shall be collecting my cash prize after all;it's only taken 7 months or so,to tell me so. And I shall be presented with a scroll with all the pomp and fol-de-rol,it just is happening rather late in the year, with all the admin cock-ups,etc.
By this time,I am really more concerned with the non-appearance of exam results, when all about us have them,or at least, word of when they might be handed down from on high.
I would love to see the theory essay marked, but doubt that we will be allowed to see them. They are being double-marked at present,apparently,but tough other departments discuss the results with students, we shall not be so privileged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home