blahblahbloglog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

still afloat

swimming up from the depths, it was actually a rather pleasant, low-key(aren't they always)Christmas.I was at home with the male offspring, who decided to be civilised and sit down to a pleasant lunch of roast chicken with an excellent homemade chestnut stuffing, which I could just taste.I still have very reduced taste and smell senses and I am STILL coughing and sneezing, which is hard to believe. It is now 2 or 3 weeks (I have lost count and lost interest in counting)that I have been victimised by this bug/bugs. I now intend to ignore it.
No presents,no tree,no decs - well,one solitary string of snowflake lights around the window scarcely counts.
I went to a friend's house on Boxing Day, all right,St Stephen's Day, since we are in Ireland,but we are both Brits...and ate duck that I couldn't taste...
more later, I am being harassed by offspring....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home