blahblahbloglog

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I simply do not believe it

...but our hols are over.Tomorrow, it's back to cram fresh information into our little brains.
At least I have jammed all my essays in the relevant places and have 'only' my presentation(substantially done) and the dissertation (which I am having a little trouble bringing in at under 7000 words), to be ready for the beginning of May.
Think I feel smug? - not so, because I have hardly begun to do my revision exercises.
I was derailed yesterday by realising that my cat was deathly ill......rushed to the vet, my diagnosis confirmed, I had to euthanase the poor beast, on her 15th birthday.
So now,I have no cat, no animal in the house at all for the first time in 15 years and very odd it is.
I cleared out all the stash of her bags of biscuit and tinned food, that I had built up to keep her in food until after the exams, her cat litter and bowls and put it all in the shed until I can find someone to come and collect it.
The offspring watched all the action and finally said: 'Would you clear my stuff out that quickly,if I died?'
I was speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home