blahblahbloglog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Miffed I am

Having been promised that there would be NO exams held on this course, I am a bit mystified how it is that I will be sitting not one but TWO, tomorrow.
Slide tests are an hour long and challenging, in that they can test one's understanding and retention of facts from the whole course, based on the slides that we have been shown over the course of the last 9-10 weeks.
They can comprise short essays which contrast-and-compare 2 slides, taken from any two points in the term, four times over or they can set a series of questions demanding precise factual information from a particular slide, ten times over.
I have one of each of these types tomorrow, covering two different courses.
Hard to revise for two in one day - see my exam problems last summer.
So------can anyone explain to me, How Does This Differ from EXAMS??

and I have a presentation to do on Thursday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home