blahblahbloglog

Saturday, February 02, 2008

There's no business like show business

Or there's my business, which is no business at all.
I should not be allowed to post when I am very tired.
It is past midnight now and whatever I write will be very foolish and probably not even true.
Not much of what I wrote last time was remotely correct: I was reading the statement upside down, so the bottom line wasn't at the bottom of the page but at the top and it did indeed show all transactions to date.
I did enjoy seeing my little bit of earned money in there.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ruth said…

    Well, I am locked out once again. The computer on which I created this silly piece of work has been wrecked by my very foolish offsprout, who spilled liguid on its keyboard after taking it into his room without permission.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home